Sony DSC-W7 camera and housing & Sealife SL-160D digital strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divedadepths

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
For sale is a Sony DSC-W7 digital with Sony housing and Sealife SL-160D digital flash with diffuser. It’s a great camera and strobe setup that has served me well, but I no longer have any function for it because Ive moved to the more advanced G10 setup. This is a great camera for the beginner underwater photographer.

Camera is 3x optical zoom, 7.2 mp, carl zeiss lens; comes with a 1 gb memory stick and AV cable. Housing includes all controls and is rated to 40 m—works well with the internal flash and wb adjustment for the beginner.

Sealife strobe comes complete with diffuser, fiberoptic cable, ikelite ULCS ball, and the new battery compartment. 4 rechargeabe AAs and charger. Has 4 preflash settings to work with digital camera preflashes.

Yellow Sealife bag also for sale—holds a compact setup nicely.

All this gear has been used on about 20 dives. It is all in very good condition.

Asking $175 for the strobe/diffuser/fiberoptic cable.

$250 for the camera/housing combo

email is the best way to get in contact with me: malley1717@gmail.com

Thanks!

Max

Attachments

• IMG_3068.jpg
    IMG_3068.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3073.jpg
    IMG_3073.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3070.jpg
    IMG_3070.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3071.jpg
    IMG_3071.jpg
    415.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3072.jpg
    IMG_3072.jpg
    418.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3079.jpg
    IMG_3079.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 63
strobe is SOLD-- Now asking $200 for the camera, housing, and extras shown in the final photo (memory card, 4 AA batteries, battery charger, and AV cable)

Back
Top Bottom