Whites Manufacturing Joins Aqua Lung

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WHITES Justin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our Valued White’s Customers:

We are pleased to announce that White's Manufacturing Ltd. will become a member of the Aqua Lung Group of Companies effective March 1st, 2010.

Guided for the past 17 years by business partners Richard Myerscough and Frank White Jr., Whites has continually worked to improve the function, durability and comfort of their products resulting in several patented innovations.

The numerous synergies now available, as an affiliate of Aqua Lung International, will enable Whites to more rapidly expand and capitalize on these innovations.

Exciting new products and opportunities are forthcoming in Recreational, Military, Commercial and Public Safety Diving markets, Aviation and Marine Safety, Water Sports, Paddle Sports and Outdoor Recreation.

Frank and Richard will continue to be involved in the White’s business in the areas of product design and development and customer relations. Furthermore both will remain on the Board of Directors of Whites

John Gardner, President of Aqua Lung Canada Ltd., will serve as President and General Manager of White’s Manufacturing Ltd.

First priority is being placed on preserving present manufacturing operations, dealer networks and customer service. All current White’s pricing, programs and dealership agreements remain in effect. Additional details will be forthcoming in the next few weeks.

You, our customers, are the foundation for our present success and our future aspirations for the Company. We thank you for helping us reach this exciting new chapter in our ongoing development.

Our goal, simply stated, is to provide you with the best dry suits in the world.

The White’s Team.

Can I understand if the license for the fusion dry suit has been given to Scubapro?
I have a scubapro fusion as whites is not present in UK and I am getting a bit worried I now need to go to Aqualung to service it if needed?

Thanks for the information. This doesn't strike me as a surprise, as Frank has maintained a close relationship with U.S. Divers / Aqualung for many years. I'm pleased to see he will stay involved with the company. Congratulations Frank!

Wayne
(Formerly of Innerspace Diving Services Ltd., Abbotsford/Vancouver, Dealer: U.S. Divers/Whites)

Hmmm, not sure about this either.

Back
Top Bottom