Nikon D80, Ikelite housing, ports & accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CUunderH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm selling my Nikon D80 and Ikelite housing, accessories and ports.

Nikon D80 has recently been serviced by Nikon Canada.

Ikelite housing recently repaired. When I got my housing back from Ikelite, not only had they added the 4-point locking system, they also added the focus light mount, and they specified that the housing front and back had been replaced due to crazing, and all buttons that needed to be replaced were replaced. So essentially, this is a new housing.

I would like to sell the camera and housing together. Both camera body and housing for $1400 USD plus shipping and insurance. Camera and housing include everything pictured, including Nikon MC-DC1 remote release, manuals, charger, battery, original boxes, all cables, ULCS BA-IK adapters on handles and 5509.28 zoom clamp. Housing also includes a focus light holder (pictured on the left ball socket stem) and maintenance accessories.

8" dome port (with extension for Nikon 10mm FE lens) - used once in fresh water -- $300 USD
6" dome port for Nikon 12-24mm or Tokina 12-24mm - 130 USD
60mm (non-VR version) flat port - SOLD
Canon 100mm flat port (fits the Tokina 100mm lens) - 130 USD

Ikelite ball socket accessory, #9571.3, brand new, never wet, $20 USD

I will only ship to continental US and Canada. Not responsible for any taxes or duties incurred. Paypal preferred.

803546700_9wsrS-M.jpg

803573234_gS2hD-M.jpg

803554204_sT3GP-M.jpg

803546621_W48Rx-M.jpg

I'm looking for a D80 case but don't need another body. If you decide to split up I might be interested.

8" dome port - SOLD
6" dome port #5503.51 - SOLD

What's left:

Camera & housing reduced to $1300 USD

Super Wide port body #5510.10 for Nikon 10mm FE lens still available. This port body is only compatible with 2-lock Ikelite housings. Used once in fresh water only $100 USD

Flat port #5505.58 (fits the Tokina 100mm, Canon 100mm, and the Tamron 90mm Macro lenses) - $120 USD

Ikelite ball socket accessory, #9571.3, brand new, never wet, $18 USD

I'd be interested in the body, if you want to split the deal with spyder.

I am still interested depending on cost. Had some unexpected expenses come up for our pending trip to Coz in 2 weeks along with taxes due (ugh). When exactly was it serviced and why? Is there a serial number on it or better yet can you scan the repair paperwork?

Last edited:
Super Wide port body #5510.10 tentatively sold.
-----------------------------------

What's left:

Camera & housing $1300 USD

Flat port #5505.58 (fits the Tokina 100mm, Canon 100mm, and the Tamron 90mm Macro lenses) - $120 USD

Ikelite ball socket accessory, #9571.3, brand new, never wet, $18 USD

PM sent.

I am still interested depending on cost. Had some unexpected expenses come up for our pending trip to Coz in 2 weeks along with taxes due (ugh). When exactly was it serviced and why? Is there a serial number on it or better yet can you scan the repair paperwork?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom