Looking for 2nd Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nelsodak

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am looking for a 2nd computer. I have been looking at Corchrans, Mares ICON, and some others. I would like a large screen, wrist type. Any suggestions?

I have a Sunto Gekko, but need something that takes more tissue samples, and is more flexible.

I am looking for a 2nd computer. I have been looking at Corchrans, Mares ICON, and some others. I would like a large screen, wrist type. Any suggestions?

I have a Sunto Gekko, but need something that takes more tissue samples, and is more flexible.

None of them take tissue samples.

I am referring to the theoritical tissue half times used in the algorithm calculations. All computers do this, its the basis for their provided information.

I am looking for a 2nd computer. I have been looking at Corchrans, Mares ICON, and some others. I would like a large screen, wrist type. Any suggestions? I have a Sunto Gekko, but need something that takes more tissue samples, and is more flexible.
I like the Dive Rite Nitek Trio, but I have heard good things about the Oceanic OC1... The Trio is a 3 gas Nitrox computer that uses the ZH-L16 Algorithem <~~~(pardon my spelling), and has a built in compass... It goes for about $395.99...

I am referring to the theoretical tissue half times used in the algorithm calculations. All computers do this, its the basis for their provided information.

I understand but what is lacking in your current computer that would be different with more compartments?

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom