What size springs for XL Scubapro Jets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eth727

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey what size spring straps should I get if I wear large 10 Booties and XL SP Jet fins?
Thanks

Hey what size spring straps should I get if I wear large 10 Booties and XL SP Jet fins?
Thanks

What kind of springs? What kind of booties? Different bootie types/sizes may make a difference if they effect how far into the foot pocket your foot goes.

I wear ScubaPro Delta size 10 booties (pretty much standard-issue booties) and XL jets and use the Large Halcyon spring strap.

I was thinking about getting manta springs since they're the cheapest. I have oceanic size 10 booties.

How is that brand? I like the price that's for sure.

The rubber strap is heavily debated, but with dry gloves I really like having the pull tab to grab. I am fairly gentle on them and have not a had failure. I know people who have broken their fingers pulling the fins straps off because they couldn't feel their fingers. Dry gloves never let my hands get that cold and the pull tabs mean my fingers never have to go inside the spring strap. There are many people who have damaged their Achilles tendon from the spring straps too, but the rubber provides a wider spread across the tendon. I like them :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom