Suunto Cobra-How to print dive history?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeahorseDeb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
After downloading from my Suunto to my home computer, I'm rather stumped at how to print my dive history. (I have no problem printing out the individual logs, however cannot find a way to print the history) I click on the left on "My Dives" and then I see "Details, Contents, Statistics." I cannot find a way to print contents or statistics. What am I missing?? Thankyou very kindly!!!

Is this the sort of thing you are looking to print Deb??

dive_log_example.jpg

Hi ScubaSteve, Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately, no, that isn't the page I'm looking to print. I can print the one you sampled, mine looks a tiny bit different, but all the same information is there. It is probably the software version we're using that accounts for the slight difference. There is a page that will show all your dives, and have columnar headings such as date, dive time, dive location, depth, buddy name, etc. That is one of the pages I want to printout. The other page is a graph with all of that information showing. Thanks!! Debbie

Yes, that is the one of the two that I would like to be able to print! I'll send you a picture via email of the other one I want to print. I'll take a picture of it with my camera. Thankyou!!

Once I have your picture I will try to get you what you need.

Does this give you what you want Deb? This is how I print everything related to my dives......except when I export the log to a CSV file and manipulate it in Excel.

DiveManagerPrint1.jpg

Dear Steve,
That is very close to the page I want to print. When I look at your sample "dive history" page, it looks a little different than mine. What Suunto software version are you using on your home or laptop computer ? Thanks, Debbie

This is what mine looks like-

Suunto2.jpg

Suunto-1.jpg

You have a newer version of the software. I'm going to see if I can get an upgrade!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom