FS: WP-DC40 housing for Canon S70 & camera (not working)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hdtran

Geography Police
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The camera got wet aboveground (leaky water bottle in the backpack...). It worked for a while after the leak, then, got crazy and died. I'm told that it's probably the voltage regulator chip, and that a number of repair places can replace the chip (order of $130).

The housing is perfectly good last time I checked it. The housing fits S60 and S70 cameras (may even fit the S80). If I can find them, I'll throw in a few mini-silica packs too (bake in oven at 300F for a few hours to refresh).

Selling both as a package for about as much as it costs me to ship it + $5. (In other words, if it costs me $4.95 for priority mail, and I recycle a box, $9.95).

No, I won't split it. If you want the housing only, you also get the (non-working) camera & accessories. (Accessories: 2 batteries, charger).

Yes, I'll ship to wherever, but I much prefer shipping within the US. (Frankly, this gear is so, umm, antique, yes, that's the word! that if you're not in the US, it's probably not worth your time dealing with this!).

PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Attachments

• P1000002 [800x600].jpg
    P1000002 [800x600].jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 48

PM replied-to. (Basically, confirming the details, but it sounds like he's got dibs).

PM replied-to. (Basically, confirming the details, but it sounds like he's got dibs).

Sold to Aikiguy, if I can figure out how to visit the post office and kill a bunch of bubble wrap! :D

Thanks!

hdt

Back
Top Bottom