Replacement a Lens Protector on a Sherwood Wisdom 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

~Scuba_Steve~

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Question, just picked up a wisdom 2 with only 5 open water cert dives :D I ordered a new lens for this as it is scratched up a bit. Is the lens easy to replace, simple pry of pop on, or do I need to disassemble anything to replace? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Steve

Pop off and pop on.

Just be careful to not scratch the real lens in the process. (I've used the handle of a plastic spoon as a pry tool.)

Thanks, this is what I was looking for. Just didn't want to go prying and break something :D Again thanks for the quick reply...

Just an update, I took the one off and decided to see what I could do with it (clean it up) I took some car polish and my dermal tool and buffed the whole thing out, then rubbed it by hand, the shield looks like new :D I put it back on and will keep the new one I purchased in my save-a-dive kit...

Back
Top Bottom