Pirate Island Divers in Key Largo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lderochi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was looking to plan a trip with It's a Dive but it looks like they have recently changed ownership and are now Pirate Island Divers. Any recent experience with them would be appreciated.

If you are unsure go with a different established charter, there are plenty of them to go around.

I work for another charter in town and as far as I'm aware it's the same great crew there that has been there, just different owners/name.

I have been working at It's A Dive for the past five years and it was recently sold to a gentleman named Brian Napier. It is still the same shop, crew, and boats however the name is changing to Pirate Island Divers. It will be a slow change because of what is involved with changing signs, boat graphics, website, brochures etc.
There will be some changes for the better as the new owner and the existing crew progress towards the future.
If you do a search for Pirateislanddivers.com you will find a website however it is still under construction, so if some of the information doesn't seem correct don't hesitate to give us a call at 305-453-9881 or email us at info@itsadive.com

Just to echo Big Phil's comments, the new owner was apparently very interested in keeping the current (and awesome) staff and made some nice overtures in that regard. You can't go wrong with that group of guys. They're professional, knowledgeable, and have good attitudes even when they have to deal with some assclown diver who is intent on ruining their own health or everyone else's fun. Can't say enough about those guys and kudos to Brian for keeping them around.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom