Genesis Resource Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Archhill Divers

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
What is the reset procedure and code for this computer? I would like to clear the dive logs at the begining of each dive trip to start from scratch.
Thank you in advance.

The re-set procedure is not made available to consumers. You are welcome to bring your computer into your dive shop and have them clear the history.

This is done for safety reasons. We don't divers out there re-setting their computer after each dive to get more bottom time and hurting themselves.

Interesting. We train, we talk, we pratice yet we are not trusted to use our equipment as we see fit. My dive buddy's Oceanic computer has the reset / clear procedure right in the OWNERS manual. As a safe and competent diver I find this an insult to my training and ability. I guess its time to upgrade my computer to a more deserving manufacturer.

Not all the oceanic computers have clear codes just some of them. The clear codes for dive shop rental computer so they can send them out again. You can even keep track of your dive how can they trust you with the codes. It always starts at dive one after 24 hours. Get a grip most dive computer don't have a reset code.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom