Anyone interested in beach dive Ft Lauderdale march 27 and 28th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wausman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

I am going to be in the Ft. Lauderdale area 28th. and the 29th. is anyone interested in doing some beach dives? It doesn't have to be just at Ft. lauderdale anywhere close.

Wes

If you cant find anyone, my dive buddy and I will be diving off from Scuba Tyme on the 28th. We'll be more then happy to have a third.
:coffee:

Sorry I put the wrong date It was suppose to be 27th. and 28th.

I'm trying to save money so I was trying to stick with beachif possible. Thanks alot and stall havent decided what I am doing just yet.

These people beach dive ALL THE TIME; give them a call or an e-mail. They have a shop right near the beach in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea and they cater to beach divers.

Debby Thanks I checked them out doesn't look like they have anything scheduled yet but they said they will probably have something going on.

There is always something going on with the above group from Debbie . Specially for a saturday and sunday .Watch the calendar or I send you a E-mail when time gets closer .

Yes I found the Calendar and they had a night dive for Friday the 26th. but looks like that is as far as they have scheduled for. And looks like they have alot going on most weekends.

I'm really excited about the night dive. I will keep a eye on it and see what else they have going on.

Thanks eveyone.

Debby Thanks I checked them out doesn't look like they have anything scheduled yet but they said they will probably have something going on.
You can count on it, they will unless there are gale force winds. Keep in touch with them and CTX120. I'd join you, but I already have a boat dive planned on Sea Experience on my one weekend day off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom