Underwater expectations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
"The obvious has been overlooked" with that thought in mind when you go diving what are your expectations?? (The dive location has alot to do with those expectations, diving freshwater or saltwater each has it's own and that is a reason I pose this question to you all.)

The one that comes to mind first for me is returning to the surface alive and unharmed. My equipment has work flawless my buddy is alive and the sun will come out tommorrow..

:bounce: Gotta agree. Come up alive, wet, happy and a little more broke than before. And a new excuss to tell my wife why I have to dive again tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and.................:mean:

:froggy: Butch

The thing about comming up "wetter", What about drysuit diving??

and would broker mean you decided to spend some more money because a person in your dive group had new "cooler" equipment?

Fishkiller ......you are broker because you just decided to book another dive trip somewhere besides your backyard pool.
Drysuit ?? We don't need no stinking drysuit. LOLOL

:D Butch

I expect to see/notice/learn something new. When diving becomes "old hat" is when I give it up.

Oh, yes... and I expect my fingers to look like prunes!! :)

Julie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom