Nemo Excel - Safety Stop feature

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taylor40plus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Guys,
I was wondering if I was doing something wrong, since I have had my excel, the safety stop has never come on, I do the safety stops, and I have dived in Sharm, with my friends, when we did our safety stop, we were on the moor line, I looked at my friends computer, his was on, my was not, what am I doing wrong.

Thanks

Hi Guys,
I was wondering if I was doing something wrong, since I have had my excel, the safety stop has never come on, I do the safety stops, and I have dived in Sharm, with my friends, when we did our safety stop, we were on the moor line, I looked at my friends computer, his was on, my was not, what am I doing wrong.

Thanks

Is your maximum depth <10 meters (30 ft)? According to the manual, the safety stop feature is not activated for dives shallower than 10 meters.

"If the maximum depth of a dive exceeds 10 meters, a “Safety Stop” is activated
for the ascent. In this case Nemo Excel prompts for a 3 minute safety stop, at a depth
between 2.5 and 6 m (8 - 19 ft), displaying the “SAFESTOP” message until the stop has been completed."

No, most of my dives are to 18 meters, i am going diving this weekend with a friend, i do another test.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom