JoeWR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all,

Anyone know when we can expect JoeWR back??? I find that I am missing his snide comments and dicto simpliciters.

Hey, we can all talk about him while he's gone too!

:tease:

Hi NetDoc,

Joewr should be back in about a month. He and Barbara are on an extended vacation.

It sure must be nice to be able to pack up and disappear for a month at a time. Oh the joys of being retired. :mean:

And enough money and health to enjoy it!

Originally posted by Ladydiver
Hi NetDoc,

It sure must be nice to be able to pack up and disappear for a month at a time. Oh the joys of being retired. :mean:

By a quorum of his peers, on his next vacation they will take 2 of us with them.

Boy, can't wait until he gets back so we can share this with him.

ID

Don't go giving away my inheritance from Uncle Joe! The only way I'll allow it is if I'm 1 of the 2. :)

You know his goal in his retirement years, don't you? It's to be as well traveled as Doc V. Better get back at it Doc, cause Joe is gaining on you.

Originally posted by Ladydiver
Hi NetDoc,

Joewr should be back in about a month. He and Barbara are on an extended vacation.

Let me get this straight. He and Barbara went to Hawaii for a month. I didn't know the airlines would let a woman take that much luggage!

ID.....who only has one skin (set of clothes) and it's thick

the next time my wife plans a trip to Europe. This past trip I told her that they would have to charter a C-130 just to get her luggage across the Atlantic.

Actually I think Barbara is home already but she made joewr swim home!!

Oh,

Was JoeWR elected the poster child of the Save the Whales campaign again??? I find my work as the same for the Save the Manatee foundation quite exhasting.

Pete :nono: always looking for an opportunity to roast someone eh! LOL (This is kinda like the Dean Martin celebrity roasts commercials you see on TV huh!)

Must be nice to take some time off to just lounge around Hawaii for a month at a time!

If you are the poster child for Save the Manatees and joewr is poster child for Save the Whales who am I the poster child for, given I have the size but no where near the grace of those creatures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom