Snorkeling with manatee's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CamG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings fellow divers and what a experience yesterday!
Bird's Underwater Inc. provided stellar service and incredible briefings on passive interaction with the manatees. It was nothing short of magical experience shared with my wife and two children. Well worth the 6 hour drive from Orange Beach AL along with the 3 hour nap at the motel before the 6:15 am dock arrival! It is a good idea to get there early as you can so the adventure can begin.
Captain Chris was our guide and she was magnificent! Her passion was incredible and her briefings were loaded with information. There was significant time spent on how to interact which I found to be awesome! Gentle, truly amazing and fun seeking the manatee's were, not all but many were eager to interact with us. Not to mention that the video they shot was incredible.
This is a must do for families my kids were lost in the experience just as I was!
Bird's was incredible and I had the pleasure of speaking with the owner and the manatee is just one service they provide. Excellent ,professional, friendly what more can I say. We will be back for more!
BIRD'S IS THE WAY TO ROLL! PM me if you want any specific info and I will provide it to you. Manatee Tours Florida Manatee Swims Swimming With Manatee Florida
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

That sounds so amazing!!!! On my list for the next time I get to go to FL.

Yep! What he said. Bird is one of the Ancient Cave divers from back in the deadly day. The keys points I'd like to quote you on...

provided stellar service and incredible briefings on passive interaction with the manatees

Captain Chris was our guide and she was magnificent! Her passion was incredible and her briefings were loaded with information

had the pleasure of speaking with the owner and the manatee is just one service they provide. Excellent ,professional, friendly

Beware of the other outfits in the area who chase, molest and harm the Tee's for a buck. Anyone who'd dump thirty splashing, screaming kids in with Manatee's should be Keel Hauled..

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom