Hollis DG02

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orlowskij

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Anyone have any first hand experience with this computer? I'm looking for something simple and cheap with a gauge mode. The price is right on this one, any suggestions for something that is a better value? I'm not interested in more features, and don't want to spend more than about $250.

Get it. I bought one last summer and like it a lot. It's simple, capable, no nonsense, inexpensive, and just what I was looking for.

This is a Nitrox only comp, correct?

Yes, because the description makes it sound like it's Nitrox or Gauge mode only...

Air is the same as 21% nitrox. You can always use any nitrox computer as an air computer by setting it to 21%.

Yes, because the description makes it sound like it's Nitrox or Gauge mode only...

I doubt there are any nitrox only (no air) computers, as you should be able to set them to 21% O2.

Edit: Too slow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom