that doesn't happen very often...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A lot of strange things has been going on in the Red Sea last year or two and especially regarding sharks in general and the Longimanus in particular.

Check out Dr Elke Bojanovski's research program on the Ocianic Whitetip Shark by logging on to LONGIMANUS PROJECT - RED SEA where you can also see how you can help by providing the project with your photos.

.......a.......

Hmm I can't open whatever link was there...

My flatemate was on safari there a few days ago and saw a Longimanus between 2 - 2.5 metres in length. Several guides say they have seen a silky on the 'gorm as well... that one has to remain unconfirmed for the moment! :D

Cheers

C.

Strange you can't open the link... if you go to aziab.com and click on "Longimanus" on the left...

I heard about silky as well but as you say no confirmation. There are plenty of them on brothers though...

.......anders.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom