Ikelite EV Controller (optical slave) & Single Arm Tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mofongo_max

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've had great luck with the controller using with a camera in an Ikelite housing. I've just moved onto another set-up and no longer need it. It only has about 60 dives on it and I've never had a problem. Sells new for $140. I'm willing to part with it for $75.

From Ikelite's site:

Provides 10 manual power settings in half-stop increments...

Any of our sync cords can be attached to the bulkhead on the EV Manual Controller; or the Controller also has a sensitive slave sensor allowing it to be triggered by another strobe. Simply point the Controller at a camera housing for dependable strobe triggering by the camera strobe without requiring fibre optic "sync cord" nonsense of other strobe systems.

mancntrlx_back.jpg
manctrl_frt.jpg
mandsmac125.jpg

Also selling an Ikelite single arm tray (can be used with both Ikelite and non-Ikelite housings). I have the standard bolt that I can include if you've got a non-Ikelite housing. Sells new for $50. I'll let it go for $30.

simple-compacta.jpg

Errrr....just bought both new from Ikelite.

Doh... that invariably has happened each time I try to sell some gear. :|

Have fun in Coz!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom