Slow winter,maybe 20 dives so far

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

100days-a-year

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Vis and temps have been good this year.30' to 100' vis and temps mostly 60s to near 70 from 100' out to 155'.

Saw a pair of spotted eagle rays yesterday that did a 360 around me:D.Had a limit of cobia and 4-8lb bugs yesterday as well.
Dove several unknown planes and a natural wreck as well as a few lobster areas lately.
Looking forward to a normal pace for spring and summer.Will probly do a lot in GA,SC and NC as well.

Several guys are getting or have gotten Gopros so there will be some footage of this summer.

...i'm jealous.....no really!!!!
waters freakin' 36*,now that its not solid any more...
and if there's no run-off,15' vis...

...i'm gonna move,soon as this economy gets fixed.......

well,guess i can cope with it!!!!!
enjoy
Yaeg

My boat goes into the water next Friday, Waukegan IL on Lake Michigan. Time to catch some perch and brown trout before the salmon pick up. I do my diving where the water's warm.

Tony, where's the dead fish pix?? :D:D we gotta see the proof!!!:wink:

Hey Wade good to see you.I don't post to many pics anymore but we are going to video some this summer.I am vacillating between picsio,GoPto etc for a HD video we can use on a helmet.We get to see so much that no one can believe what all we actually dive and shoot.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom