MacBook interface for Aladin Prime?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I am converting from PC to Mac and have the dongle and software that came with my Aladin Prime. Is there a Mac version of the software available?

Look at Software - SCUBAPRO-UWATEC
It looks like they support J-Trak for Mac vice Smart-Trak for Windows.
Clicking through, it says J-Trak supports Aladin Prime.

You may want to search a few threads here on SB for "J-Trak" to get some further info, but in particular, this one http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/co...yzers/151274-mac-users-irda-mac-friendly.html looks useful.

The good news is that it seems very do-able, and plenty here on SB have done it. The bad news is that you may need to chase down some software pieces, and maybe buy a new IRdA interface.

Reefduffer,

Thanks for the leads. I'll see if I can track this down before I get wet in Saba soon.

Cheers,

Scott

I have a Mac Book Pro with Snow Leopard OS and an Aladin Prime. I have successfully used the UWATEC IrDA Silver edition (USB 2.0 dongle) with JTrak ver. 1.2.3 It is my understanding this is a 2nd Party program. The latest version is available as a free download. Just search JTrak. It was a plug and play, no additional drivers were needed.

Back
Top Bottom