Any good diving by Peanut Island?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBrett22

Lionfish Slayer
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know there are good Party's on Peanut Island but is there any diving / snorkeling???

Also i noticed when out on the CG boat i saw a LOT of sunken boats / barges!

Attachments

• PICT3549.jpg
    PICT3549.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 1,294
I’ve seen freedivers shooting fish just east of pnut island, near the mouth of the inlet. Of course, you know about BHB.... The channel wall is supposedly a cool dive, but may or may not be legal.

I’ve seen freedivers shooting fish just east of pnut island, near the mouth of the inlet. Of course, you know about BHB.... The channel wall is supposedly a cool dive, but may or may not be legal.

Ya i have herd the Channel wall is a cool dive i saw divers when i was with the coast guard i said is that allowed?? Andrew said ya... but were is there dive flag so must be legal if the Coast Guard aren't going after them they were also looking for lobster.

Its interesting.......

Some really excellent diving is near the Blue Heron Bridge, and the Channnel - the Channel is almost like a wall dive - very cool, however you need a boat and can only be done at slack high tide - well worth doing and I think the bridge is world class for macro.

Its interesting.......

Some really excellent diving is near the Blue Heron Bridge, and the Channnel - the Channel is almost like a wall dive - very cool, however you need a boat and can only be done at slack high tide - well worth doing and I think the bridge is world class for macro.

I have herd about the bridge wall being a great dive but i don't own a boat my friend does and we go out a lot but that's a far boat ride from Boca Inlet but we could also drive.

I have herd about the bridge wall being a great dive but i don't own a boat my friend does and we go out a lot but that's a far boat ride from Boca Inlet but we could also drive.
The "wall" is NOT near the Blue Heron Bridge - its by the PB Inlet - Ship Channel - even if you could swim it from shore (not recomended - too far and boat traffic all over) you really need a boat and slack high tide to dive it - its close, but its not at the BH bridge - different site.

The "wall" is NOT near the Blue Heron Bridge - its by the PB Inlet - Ship Channel - even if you could swim it from shore (not recomended - too far and boat traffic all over) you really need a boat and slack high tide to dive it - its close, but its not at the BH bridge - different site.

My step dad told me about that place he said something like "8 years ago me and my buddy's went *right there* and got amazing lobster" and he said they had to take a boat now i know what your talking about! sill me! :D

I added a picture of the Inlet i took it one weekend i was with Andrew.

Attachments

• PICT3551.jpg
    PICT3551.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 493
Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom