Ikelite Nikon D70 underwater housing: D70 Ikelite DS125 strobe, w/ D70

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nnhubbard

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a used Itelite underwater housing for a Nikon D70 camera. The following will be included:

Ikelite underwater housing for Nikon D70

Nikon D70 Body, battery, manual and charger

Ikelite DS125 strobe with battery, charger and arm

Ikelite macro lens attachment kit

Complete set of Ikelite replacement seals

This housing was used in the Caribbean, and is in great condition and has never been flooded.

$2000 for the whole lot.

Attachments

• IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_0633.jpg
    IMG_0633.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0635.jpg
    IMG_0635.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 217
If you elect to split up the package, I'd be interested in the housing and possibly the port. Can you provide more details on the port and the lens that you used with it?

If you elect to split up the package, I'd be interested in the housing and possibly the port. Can you provide more details on the port and the lens that you used with it?

Sure, I could split it up.

Honestly I don't know much about what lens was used. I am a diver, but have not yet used this housing. It was traded to me by a diver friend who owns a shop in Roatan.

I do know that he did Macro with it...

I might be interested in the strobe... although it may be too much for my little point and shoot. How much are you asking?

Sure, I could split it up.

Honestly I don't know much about what lens was used. I am a diver, but have not yet used this housing. It was traded to me by a diver friend who owns a shop in Roatan.

I do know that he did Macro with it...

Did he use it as a rental unit? The port shows a good bit of wear consistent with rental.

What would you take for the housing assuming that you have a front cover for it? I didn't see one in the pics. Bear in mind that I'll have to send it back to Ikelite to install the upgraded port locking mechanism.

Did he use it as a rental unit? The port shows a good bit of wear consistent with rental.

What would you take for the housing assuming that you have a front cover for it? I didn't see one in the pics. Bear in mind that I'll have to send it back to Ikelite to install the upgraded port locking mechanism.

I am not sure if this was a rental, but I don't think it was. He is a dive master, and owns his own shop, but loves underwater photography. So, he has the opportunity to take it out daily, so that is probably how it got the wear.

No, I don't have a front cover for it, just the port.

Pardon my lack of knowledge of this, but how much is housing worth? I would be happy to give you a good deal, but don't want to be ripped off either.

Hi nnhuddard,
may have some interest in the ike housing but heavily depends on the price your asking and cost of shipping to uk, also would i be able to pay by pay-pal

cheers Nick

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the interest, but I am looking at only selling it here in the US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom