Looking for manual for my computer - aqualung matrix NT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lolarent

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,

Like the title says, I am looking for the manual for my dive computer.
I purchased it 2nd hand, and it did not come with a manual. The only identifying features I see on the computer are the "aqualung matrix NT" on the computer. It is a puck style computer to be put in a console. It has 2 buttons marked "A" and "B". It allows air diving or nitrox diving (you can set your EAN mixture apparently, but because of lack of manual, I can't figure out how).

I have searched everywhere on the internet, and I can't find the manual. I did find the one for the matrix computer (which is also a puck one), but is different from the Matrix NT. It is the NT one that I am looking for the manual for.

Thanks a bunch to anyone that could help!

Are they really that far off of each other? Email AquaLung and see if they can help.

Heres one of the Canadian reps I have dealt with "rep@island.net"

If you need his other contact info PM me.
Good luck,
U/O

Are they really that far off of each other? Email AquaLung and see if they can help.

Heres one of the Canadian reps I have dealt with "rep@island.net"

If you need his other contact info PM me.
Good luck,
U/O

Sadly, they are very different (matrix versus matrix NT). I have emailed aqualung, but no reply. I will send you a PM to get more contact information from your Canadian rep. I appreciate your help!

So, I contacted aqualung, and they said they never had or sold a Matrix NT. This confuses me because I have one ;-)

Anyways, I took a picture of my computer. Anybody any idea which computer this is then, and where I could find the manual?

Oops. Apparently I am only allowed to post a URL after 5 posts, so here is my 5th post and my next post will contain my picture. Sorry if this violates any rules...

And here is my picture. Thanks for any help!

Scuba

Here is the link because it appears that my picassaweb picture doesn't show up. Sorry for this mess.
http://picasaweb.google.ca/wim.chalmet/Scuba#5458632575288379058

I have this same computer and am also missing the manual. If anyone can help with this it would be appreciated.

Aqualung did not release that computer in North America. Refer to this linkhttp://www.scubaboard.com/forums/computers-gauges-watches-analyzers/252550-matrix-ii-dive-computer.html

The manuals on that thread are for the regular matrix, the matrix nt does not function the same way as the regular matrix

Hi all,

After a lot of frustrating calls, I finally ended up with a representative of Aqualung Canada. She was kind enough to mail me a physical copy of the manual. I have scanned this manual, so I now have it as a pdf.

PM me if you want a copy of this pdf.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom