Spare Parts Farallon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YoR

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,
I am looking for adresses (in the world) where i could buy some Farallon spare parts.
I'm looking for technical informations about Farallon Mk 7 (internal electronic of power control module).
If you have something for me, it would be great to write on the forume of course and at this adress too:
nayrbyor(at)aol(point)com
Thanks
Y R

Good luck since the guy in canada bought them out , he dose not retrun calls or e-mails I have one guy that sent his unit in 2 years ago and cant get hold of him!!

Good luck my money is good and i can not get parts from him. Rear seals main body o rings ect. Anyone have a line on parts please let me know.

Thanks sunspot11

Hi I found Andrew Donns scuba diving web site and it is really good on scooters . It is his personal web site and not a business . He shows a tear down and rebuild of a farrallon and others . He definitely is the person to contact if possible . O rings are easy to find with a seal company catalog , parker is one name . The shaft seal is very common and most scooters have the same seal . Electronics can be modified and the exact brand of module and parts are not necessary .

Wow thanks for the info; :d

April 17/10

I spoke to Rudy just the other day and he assured me that parts for the MK 7 and 8's will be available for purchase on line in a few weeks.

Accessories

Not really reassuring to the folks who have repeatedly tried contacting the organization for parts, or other. Track record says everything from the IANTD "purchasing" debacle years ago to having a "iweb" website. :blinking:

X

True Mr X. IANTD was the fault of both parties I was there with Rudy as he filled up the transport trucks to ship all that material back to Florida from Ottawa. Shortly evey one will be able to buy direct on line Farallon parts.

Hi,
Thank you for your research,
Today we try to remove all electronics cards on MK8,
We add on = ILS, Relay and that's all.
We hope that's a good idea because we have no choice and it's impossible to find electronic cards; An older owner repaired one of them by a shunt but today it's doesn't run.
Sportively
Yves Roy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom