Camcorder Housing and 3CCD Palmcorder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhelmuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey Gang...

I have a nice Video rig for sale (and I will breakup the kit too). The housing is an Aquatix tube housing which has 2 seals (x-ring type - super for the absolute best no-leak seal), control arms for customizing to your liking, and 2 video displays so you can "see" what you're shooting while diving (kool!). It will also work for other camcorders and you could use this for a future upgrade too!
The video camera is a Panasonic Palmcorder PV-GS150 (3CCD model) and is complete with box and spare xtended life battery, SD card (for photo capture). It also includes a wide angle lens. See pix for more detail.

Everything is in really good to excellent condition and there are no faults or issues with anything in this kit.

I'd like to get $395 for the entire kit (and that's a super bargain). But I'll break this apart if necessary.

Palmcorder: $200
Aquatix AquaCam: $225 ($250 with extra Citizen video display)
Citizen Video Display: $45

I'm open to offers, but cash is King and the best (not always the 1st) offer takes it!

Shiping is up to you and you can calculate it from 33761. I will work with you on shipping for a full price offer.

BTW.... if you wonder why this is for sale - I bought a new HD rig, so this is just not getting used now.

Attachments

• cam1.jpg
    cam1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 66
  • cam2.JPG
    cam2.JPG
    390.8 KB · Views: 61
  • cam3.JPG
    cam3.JPG
    362.3 KB · Views: 58
  • cam4.JPG
    cam4.JPG
    349.9 KB · Views: 66
  • ch1.jpg
    ch1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 62
  • ch2.jpg
    ch2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 65
  • ch3.jpg
    ch3.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 65
  • ch4.jpg
    ch4.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 59
  • ch5.jpg
    ch5.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 59
Off to Grand CAyamn... will be back 4/12/2010 - so I'll check back then.

OFFERS are OK!

Housing SOLD!

Video Cam (Palmcorder) still avail. as well as the extra color video display....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom