Key West Inn in Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brodydog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone ever stayed here? If so what did you think of it? Silent World recommended this as a place to stay. I have previously stayed at Marina Del Mar and Coconut Bay which I believe is part of Bayside. Both of these were fine but I am interested in a kitchen unit and Bayside does not have one available during the time I want to go.

Nice to know about the noise from Sharkey's. I believe that has just swayed me into looking elsewhere.

I agree. In addition, Sharkey's a waterfront bar directly accross the canal blasts loud music into the evening...

Stayed there about a year ago, had the same issue. Though it was perfect for us and an excellent value..we were up late anyways so it quieted down by the time we went to sleep (2am or so). Also stayed there in conjunction w/ a Silent World charter, as they have a partnership and offer a discount there.

I never stayed there but a lady I met at Sharkey's said they were very nice for the price. I never thought about the noise from Sharkey's but that could be an issue.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom