BONAIRE GROUP TRIP 620.00pp or less July 3-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cardzard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This is group trip of approx. 24 divers from Scubaboard (July 3-10, 2010 ) and due to some last minute cancelation we have space for up to 7 divers. This incredible deal is UNBEATABLE ( check yourself )

Heres what is included

7 night spacious Laguna or Oceanview accommodations in an air-conditioned villa, 2 Bedroom Villa (complete with living & dining room, cable TV, telephone, full kitchen with dishwasher), 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with resort tax & service & Energy Surcharge paid. at The Plaza Hotel in Bonaire.

7 day vehicle rental including full insurance plan, tax & unlimited mileage. (per villa to share)

6 days unlimited air-fill for shore diving

Free unlimited Nitrox for (nitrox certified divers)

Free Breakfast buffet daily

Beach BBQ dinner (1 night during our stay)

The price for this trip is going to be no more than 620.00 pp or less. My best guess right now is around (570-590 pp) but the price depends on the final number of divers in the group.
All discounts for this trip are shared among everyone.

The first 7 diver to PM or call me 727-815-1833 and pay the $200 per person deposits to Carradonna Dive Travel will qualify for the empty spot. This offer will be closed to additional people joining once all spots are filled or April 17th.

Final payment in full will be due before April 26 2010
We are working with Caradonna Dive Adventures for this trip and all payment will be made to them.

What's not included
Airfare
35.00 departure tax ( paid at airport when leaving)
25.00 Marine park fee (good for 1 year)
Food and drinks other than the daily breakfast buffet.

Hope to see you in Bonaire, Dennis

I wish it was later in the month, I'd be all over it. Sounds like a great deal, too bad I don't have any vacation time then.

Wish, really wish I could join ya'll. Sounds like a GREAT deal!

Thanks. Really wished it would have worked out. Maybe next time.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom