Hello

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cold_db

Reaction score
Hello,
First post on this board, have lurked here on and off the past year. Anyways I'm heading off for a 10 day Carribbean cruise with my brother and one of our stops is at Aruba. Not wanting to miss out on some good diving, I was wondering if anyone has been there, what charter co and site they went with and what they liked/disliked. This is not a true dive vacation and the cruise ship is only in for the day, so I'm trying to maximize the experience.
BTW cruise is Nov 9-18.
Have visited some web sites, considering ProDive charters.
Thanks again for any stories, opinions.

Hey there cold_db, though I can't be the biggest help on your cruise input... I would like to welcome you to the scubasource family. Glad to have you aboard! :)

Perhaps if you post a question in the travel section, you might get more people familiar with the islands as well as that cruise company answering some of your questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom