Sony DSC-P1 with Underwater Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

christnk1

Registered
Reaction score
I'm selling my gently used digital camera with housing on Amazon.com for $105.

Bundle package includes: 1 Sony DSC-P1 3.3 MP camera,Sony underwater marine pack housing (MPK-P1) with new O-ring and tube of O-ring grease, USB Connection cable, 4 batteries, 1-128 mb memory stick, Sony power cord, sony battery charger,Sony memory stick PC card adapter, camera case. The camera has a few scratches on the exterior, but works beautifully. Underwater housing has scratches and a tiny piece of plastic broken off, but this does not effect the waterproof capabilities. I've never had any trouble with flooding the housing on any dive. I just bought the O-Ring that seals up the camera watertight - so that is in great shape. I used the camera on yearly dive trips for the past few years, but recently upgraded to a more professional set-up. Great little camera for a beginner diver interested in underwater photography. Also could be used on boat/kayak/canoe trips or in rainy weather. Lots of extras included!

If interested please check out the website on Amazon.com. Amazon.com: Used and New: Sony DSC-P1 3.2MP Digital Camera w/ 3x Optical Zoom

It is listed for $105 with the seller nursing_student5624

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom