Looking for Dive Buddy - MAUI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Imsdac

Reaction score
=-)

Aloha, I am searching for dive buddies!!! I am an advanced diver residing in the Kihei area on Maui with my own equipment.

Let me know if you live in the area or visiting and we may be able to get together

mahalo

Imsdac:
=-)

Aloha, I am searching for dive buddies!!! I am an advanced diver residing in the Kihei area on Maui with my own equipment.

Let me know if you live in the area or visiting and we may be able to get together

mahalo
Hi,
my husband and I wll be out there January 4-14 '06. I dive, he doesn't. I'll be doing a couple of boat dives with Ed Robinson's outfit, but wanted to get some shore diving in too. We're staying in west Maui, but renting a car. Please get in touch if interested.. digitalmadwoman@yahoo.com
:) Kelly

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

Aloha Kelly,

Welcome to SCUBABOARD. I'll be around here during that time. If you'd like to get together, I can show you some of my favorite spots. January, at least for the last two years, hasn't been very good for shore diving. I am hoping that this year will be different. At any rate, it would be a good idea for you to have someone with local knowledge show you around.

I'll shoot you an e-mail with some info about my daily shore dives for you. If you want to know more, please feel free to get in touch with me.

Doh! Should have checked the date. Just searched Maui and replied to the first post I saw. Thanks for offering to show me around, though!
Kelly

If you're diving in South Maui (Kihei/Wailea area), I'd highly recommend Maui Dreams Dive Co. ( http://www.mauidreamsdiveco.com/ )... though it's a bit of a drive just for tanks if you're staying and diving in West Maui. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom