WTB Ikelite 6871.40 for Canon 400D (xti)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pjones

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm looking to buy a housing for my Canon 400D SLR. If you have strobes that go with it then all the better :)
Please send me a message if you have one or know of where I can get a used one.

Thanks

If you're still interested I have a used ikelite housing for the CAnon REbel Xti or 400d. The housing just got serviced and upgraded by ikelite and comes with a dome housing as well.

Hi eelbert,
I've had a chance to talk it over with the wife now and were going to stay with the setups that we have for right now. We were originally looking to have the 400D set up for our trip to australia but decided to get two point and shoot cameras instead of the one 400d setup. I really appreciate the offer though. I'll send you a message if things change, but, for now its not in our plans.

Thanks
Patrick

Hi There, I was checking to see if you still have your housing for sale. I have a Rebel XTi and I believe it fits my camera. How much are you asking? Thanks so much, Shannon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom