Scubapro Full Face Mask help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tbone1004

Mr Speed Nuts
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I was able to get one of these for pretty cheap. Problem is there's no instruction manual or anything.
So a few dumb questions
I tried to get an Apeks ATX mouthpiece in there, but it doesn't seem to fit in the slot... The only regs I've really used are Apeks and Poseidons, and since I just put new mouthpieces on my Poseidons, I don't want to take them back off. So I looked at the SeaCure mouthpieces, and it seems like there's three sizes. Anyone know if I can get a different adapter so I can use my Apeks secondaries?
Also, does anyone know if these things can take prescription lenses? I tried calling a couple of dealers today and they seemed more confused than I was... I looked on the website and it looked like it came with other parts or something, but the only thing that came with the mask was the bag, so...

Anywho, if anyone can offer any insight, that would be great

Thanks
Tom

you don't need a mouthpiece with a full face mask. remove the mouthpiece from the second stage and insert the thingy where the mouthpiece goes into the interface w the full face mask and secure with a zip tie.

ya, that's what I did. Problem is the insert on the mask doesn't seem to fit over the Apeks second stage... I'll try again, but might end up just sanding down the slot. Not all that important I guess if that second stage stays immaculate. It has been sitting around for 3 years...

Back
Top Bottom