Hollis SMS 100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vtflyer06

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was just wondering if you could buy the SMS 100 with a single wing now and later on send it back to Hollis and have the wing upgraded to a dual wing at a later date?

I was just wondering if you could buy the SMS 100 with a single wing now and later on send it back to Hollis and have the wing upgraded to a dual wing at a later date?

The benefit of the SMS kit is the wings are interchangeable with the harness which means an alternate wing can be purchased and added separately. However the single SMS wing cannot be upgraded to a dual later.

http://hollisgear.com/prodview.asp?id=121

Hope this helps.

Any idea when you'll be shipping these BCD's? I am ready to start teaching side mount classes.

Max
DSAT 198186

Any word now on when it will *really* ship? My dealer is still waiting. I don't really want to dive a Nomad, but I have students lined up for side mount courses and I need to get in the water!

Max
DSAT 198186

Any word now on when it will *really* ship? My dealer is still waiting. I don't really want to dive a Nomad, but I have students lined up for side mount courses and I need to get in the water!

Max
DSAT 198186

Hi Max,

Please check with your local dealer as these have been shipping since last week :confused:

Best Regards,

I ran across a UK site which showed the SMS SMS100 wing being used with Steve Bogaerts Razor harness in what looked like a very nice combination. Is the SMS100 wing available separately?

Thanks. When the guys from Dive Right in Scuba inquired for me last week, they were told the single bladder wings weren't in yet. I'll shoot them another email.

Your smallest SMS100 sure seems awfully large. Would it really fit a 5'4" slender woman?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom