sharm in may,is there a 3 day liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buleetu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hi all

staying in sharm for 2 weeks in may,, i would love to get to do the thistlegorm this time around and possibly some of the other dives i hear about so much like elphinestone or the bros

is there a 2 or 3 day liveaboard available from sharm that u guys know about?

any time ive tried to get to the thistle gorm before with the guys i usually would have dived with there was a list with not enough names on it to go

thanks for the info, i love ur site too thanks for the link, by the way is ur avatar the back entrance to the blue hole

If u like the wrecks, there are some u can do in 2 days liveaboard: Rosalie Moller, Thistlegorm, Giannis D, Ulysses, Carnatic. I did those in 3 days liveaboard from Hurghada and was great.

Big Brother...thats another liveaboard. Its like 1 day trip to get there from Sharm

ohh its called the bells is it, the bells was the first real coral reef i seen in the flesh,i hopped into the water one hand on either rock with my mask and snorkle and got the fright of my life because of the dept and clarity of the water hahah ill never forget it

You actually saw coral there?! When was that?!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom