Genesis React Pro Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tbone1004

Mr Speed Nuts
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone have one of these cables laying around? Mine just broke and I'd rather not pay $70 to buy a new one. This is the computer I use when I'm doing ultra basic shallow water dives so it's not worth the $70 to me. If it was my Nitek, that'd be another story...
If anyone has one laying around that they'll let go for cheap or free! that'd be awesome.
Thanks
Tom

I'm sorry, I don't have an extra cable laying around. But I'm wondering if you can help me. I just bought one of these DC's and download kits, but am having no luck at getting it to download. My computer recognizes the USB connection, the software initiates the handshake, the DC goes into PC mode, but then the software times out - well before the 120 second time limit and I get an error saying the download failed. Have you had this problem? Am I doing something wrong?

Any help you could give me would be appreicated.

Thanks,

Rich

Haven't had that problem before... I'd make sure the connectors on the module are clean. I'd give Genesis a buzz or check out the downloads section on the website and make sure the software is up to date

Scuba Rich
I too am having the exact same problems that you describe about the Genesis. I have had no luck with Genesis team either. If you come across a solution, please let me know. I am really thinking about getting a different computer
John

Scuba Rich
I too am having the exact same problems that you describe about the Genesis. I have had no luck with Genesis team either. If you come across a solution, please let me know. I am really thinking about getting a different computer
John

Sujo -

See my other post on this subject under the Genesis subforum under the manufacturer's area

Back
Top Bottom