I Need Help Downloading a Genesis React Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Rich

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I'm trying to download my new Genesis React Pro without success. The DC manual says that download will be automatic when I connect the cable...but that didn't work.

The download software gives directions on how to download, but they don't seem to work either...the button pushes they give in the directions don't produce the results they say should happen.

Anyone know the right sequence of A and S button pushes to begin the download?

Thanks in advance for the responses!

when you plug the cable in is the programe saying you have a link. My sons one can take 3 or 4 times to get a link

Did you ever resolve this problem? I am having similar issues with my new React Pro. The button pushes they give in the directions don't produce the results they say should happen. Help!!

Make sure that the dive computer is on and if it is a new React Pro the make sure that the add dive screen is selected to React Pro (White).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom