Hey Warhammer...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
not so fast my Mississippi maven of mud hole diving. No fair trying to pass off your claim to fame and then closing the thread. Having studied the history of your now famous manuever; I find that the "sick seven" have duly informed(after exhaustive research) the rest of us that the manuever is definitely your claim to fame. Viva la Warhammer!!

Is this an official revival of the S7? I still have my decoder ring and remember the secret handshake ya know! :D

You know...

If the sick seven need to have an advisor, a Dive Master if you will, to enable their descent to the previously uncharted depths of demented humor and utter depravity. Well, I am sure I could lend them some of my time and insights... You know, help them to put a sick twist on things...

Just sign me...

The Demented One!

:tease:

PS... Warhammer- you get at least some points for trying to pawn that off on me, even though the attempt was ineffectual...

...................if y'all are going to carry on a conversation if public let us in on the history of the "
secret seven" Butch :bonk:

ps i won't tell anyone.......................

I didn't do it, you can't prove I did it and I promise I won't do it again! :D Guess that search feature is just going to waste eh... hehe. But seriously we could tell ya, but then we'd have ta... ah well you know the rest... hehe :wink:

Originally posted by Mario S Caner
I didn't do it, you can't prove I did it and I promise I won't do it again! :D Guess that search feature is just going to waste eh... hehe. But seriously we could tell ya, but then we'd have ta... ah well you know the rest... hehe :wink:

But we want to see it, if we could get pictures we could sell them to CNN and have money for new dive toys! So a few people were killed in our quest for diving gear. No animals were injured so it must be okay, so do tell!

Syruss
http://www.coraladventures.net

I don't all the history but the sick seven apparently arose from such things as the Warhammer Manuever and other posts of that ilk. I think the purpose of the sick seven is to keep us all up to date with "finer" aspects of diving.

I thought that was pretty slick myself, jbd. :egrin: One of the great things about having the "power" is that you can always get the last word! LOL! (Watch it Mario, don't you go opening that thread back up. I know your thinking about it. :)) I was beginning to think nobody had noticed that little detail. But since NetDoc hasn't disputed it being him, I stick by the statement. Iggy Don witnessed it, ask him.

In defense of myself... I might hasten to point out the top ten reasons why that the man in the picture could not be me...

1) He does not resemble a Manatee or small whale...
2) My mask is not blue...
3) I would have done it far deeper...
4) -MY- fins match my mask...
5) I am usually surrounded by mermaids... whaddaya mean they're only manatee???
6) I am very, very shy...
7) I am not known to make a big statement in the open...
8) I have a darker tan...
9) Even Mt Vesuvius was smaller than some of my "eruptions", Chester...

and the NUMBER TEN REASON...

10) Ya'll know that my poop just don't stink like that!

:tease:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom