Mares Nemo Wide vs Oceanic Geo 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dirfriend

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everybody,
I was looking for a computer, as a back unit, and I was taking on consideration this two computers.
Well I Know that Nemo has a bigger display and the Oceanic can fit also as s sport watch... but considering that I do not take care of the dimensione... what would You suggest?
I found a shop with a similar price for both so... how would you move (I ask especially to who knows it better!)
Thank You!

Hi everybody,
I was looking for a computer, as a back unit, and I was taking on consideration this two computers.
Well I Know that Nemo has a bigger display and the Oceanic can fit also as s sport watch... but considering that I do not take care of the dimensione... what would You suggest?
I found a shop with a similar price for both so... how would you move (I ask especially to who knows it better!)
Thank You!

Hi,
we have an online class for the Geo 2.0 so you can see for yourself how it works.

We do not have - yet - a class for the Nemo

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Back
Top Bottom