OMS Spring Heel Fin Strap help needed for selection!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danielization

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone here used OMS Spring Heel Fin Strap here on Jet fins before?

The length given by the manufacturer is as follow-> small sized spring is 9", medium: 9.5", large: 10" and these measurements are the lengths of the springs solely and is not the pin-to-pin measurement.

I wear a large Scubapro jet fins and with my booties on, my pin-to-pin measurement came up to 11".

Thus, can anyone advise me the size of the OMS spring fin straps that I should get?

Thanks in advance!

I would suggest a medium set of spring straps. The large size is quite large, and best for XL fins and boots with hard soles and heels. That has been our experience fitting folks with this product. I hope this info helps.

I would suggest a medium set of spring straps. The large size is quite large, and best for XL fins and boots with hard soles and heels. That has been our experience fitting folks with this product. I hope this info helps.

Thanks for the advice!

The OMS small sized spring straps is 0.5" shorter than the Medium one and I was wondering if I get the small size, it is going to be just a little bit tighter right?

By the way, do you have any idea what's the pin to pin measurement for the small and medium size for these OMS spring straps?

Thanks so much for your help.

Hi there, sorry for the delay! PM me and we'll get you the info needed imediately!

Dave

Back
Top Bottom