best prices/centres for diving in sharm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buleetu

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
hi all

going to sharm in may,been there a load of times now,ive dived with one place on 3 trips,i paid around 600 euros for 20 dives with boat fees and equipment rental etc. etc.

i just read a page there with a price of 250 euros for 10 dives with camel,, can i get it cheaper or is that as good as it gets in sharm, after reading that 600 seems a bit steep,and the german personality/humour is somewhat different to my own so im fed up with the other crowd at this stage

any suggestions ??

thanks guys

If you want quality you have to pay for it.

.......a.......

True, but not 100% guaranteed. Alas, I happened to experience also "Expensive and bad".

If we knew that every time we pay for something expensive we get good quality, then we wouldn't be needing to ask questions at all :wink:

basically i want reasonable and safe, i was diving with the last place for a few trips and started looking into there special air mix and im not impressed at all anymore, also there price is a bit high and to be honest i didnt really feel 100% welcome with them,sure 3 of the staff are really nice happy and fun people but most of the staff seem a tad bit nose in the air

28% nitrox with no training

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom