Canon S90/Ikelite Complete System - Like New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishet

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have for sale a VERY new S90 setup - complete and ready to shoot with all the accessories you will need. The system consists of a Canon Powershot S90 camera, Ikelite Housing, Fix UWL-04 Wide Angle Lens, Dual Handle Ultralight Tray System, Inon S2000 sTTL Strobe, and Fix LED500DX Focus/Video Light. I purchased this setup on 3/8/2010 and used it on only 6.5 dives (the .5 being a pool test). It is a great system and produces wonderful images.

Here are some images shot last week in Cozumel, Roatan, and Costa Maya.

S90 Images

I shot all these RAW images in AV Mode, Auto White Balance and sTTL (basically point and shoot). This was my first UW camera setup and now I am hooked...reason for selling is I am upgrading to a housing for my 7D camera.

Everything is in Like New condition. I have original boxes and manuals, including a blank Canon US warranty card for the camera. The housing/strobe/light systems have never flooded. New all this cost $2752.02. Asking $2350 and I will pay shipping in ConUS. PayPal add $75.00. All payments by check/MO must clear before shipping. I will consider breaking out some of the components if I get no offers for the complete setup. Included is the following:

• Canon Powershot S90 Camera
• Kensington 16GB SDHC Memory Cards (2)
• 1400 mAH Spare Camera Battery
• Ikelite #6242.90 Ultra-Compact Housing for Canon S90
• FIX UWL-04 Fisheye Wet Mount Conversion Lens - 67mm/52mm
• FIX LED 500DX Focus/Video Light
• FIX LED500DX Filter/Diffuser Set
• ULCS DB-05 5" Double Ball Arms (2)
• ULCS AD-SS Adapter for Sea & Sea YS-Style Mounts
• ULCS AC-CSF Clamps, New Style w/ 15° Lateral Movement (4)
• ULCS AC-H Padded Handles, w/ Base Ball (2)
• ULCS TR-D Digital Tray
• ULCS TR-DUP Digital Double Tray Upgrade
• Inon S-2000 S-TTL Strobe
• Inon Optical D Cable (43 cm/L Type)
• Inon Z Joint
• Inon Rubber Fiber Optic Plug (Bush Plug)
• Inon 67mm Double Lens Holder
• Spare O-Rings/Silicon for Strobe, Housing, and Focus/Video Light
• 6 Multisorb Indicating Desiccant Packs

setup.jpg

*note: not everything in this picture is included.

Chris, Do you still have the S90 camera for sale? I see you're upgrading, what were your impressions on the S90 in action? Thanks.

Chris, Is this still available and would you consider 'parting' it out? I would be interested in the S90, ikelite housing, xtra battery and possibly the lens holder. Tks Audrey

InstaGator - Sorry for the delay...was out of town for the weekend...The camera is still for sale. I was very impressed with this setup on my recent dive in Coz and Roatan. The camera is very easy to handle and travel with. Shooting RAW in my opinion is the only way to go! Here are some pics from my trip Photo Gallery by Chris Hetlage/Wildife Images/Dive Pics/2010 Cruise processing is a breeze with Raw, you just select a white point in the image and let Photoshop do the rest.

Audsred - I have a few interested folks in the setup as a whole...if I do not get a good offer in the next day or so I will part it out...I will post the parted prices but am thinking about basically 20% off each component.

Have you sold everything yet? I might be interested in the tray and handles.

Hello, if you are willing to separate your set-up I would be very interested in purchasing the FIX UWL-04 Fisheye Wet Mount Conversion Lens - 67mm/52mm. I will give you over half of the current retail price for a new one. I'll pay you $215.00 plus shipping, as long as there are no scratches on the lens. I would need the lens delivered before June 15 as I am leaving for a trip. I will send you a pm with my phone number if you are interested... let me know asap as I have one on back order at reef photo. Thank you.

Any word on breaking this unit up? Have you sold the camera yet? I am very interested in the lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom