Take our wetsuit survey and enter drawing for a Fourth Element wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

X-ray Mag

Scuba Media & Publications
Reaction score
X-Ray Magazine: Take our wetsuit survey and enter drawing for a Fourth Element wetsuit

X-Ray Mag is conducting research into dive gear and this survey is about wetsuits. We want to know what you know about them and how you use them.

ProteusFemaleMale.jpg

State of the art Proteus wetsuits from Fourth Element

This survey should take you no longer than five minutes to complete.

Please answer as accurately as you can, picking the answer that best reflects you own views or understanding.

Among the completed surveys we will randomly draw a winner for a Forth Element Proteus wetsuit. The winner will be contacted directly by Fourth Element.

The Survey closes on April 20, 2010 at 23.59 (Central European Time) (6pm EST)

Thank you.

Click here to enter Survey which placed on 'Zoomerang'

Link to manufacturer / further info ► Fourth Element

X-Ray Mag
The best ranked scuba publication in the world on Alexa.com since 2009

Good question. Haven't thought of that. I'll pass it on

Done...now PLEASE do not spam me or I will quickly grow to dislike your company.

No worries.

While we do also have a regular newsletter that goes out approx. once a month, it is just a meant as a service which is purely informational. And as we are not selling anything or pushing wares, there would be little point in putting people of the mailing-list without their consent let alone their knowledge. It bad form and I don't like being subjected to it myself.

Here is an example: X-Ray Magazine Newsletter :: April 2010 :: Issue 35

And just in case anyone around these parts would like to subscribe to these reminders that goes out each time a new issue is out, here is the link: Subscribe to our Newsletters

I'll leave it at that :wink:

Easy survey and I agree with Walter about front zip suits. There is a special room in Purgatory for the inventor of the back zip wet suit.

k I did it too....

mine will be a bit skewed since I am now a drysuit only diver ... but I would be game to win a new travel suit...

Will it be a grief that I only gave y'all my full name and email addy??
As a rule I DO NOT GIVE OUT MY PHYSICAL ADDRESS unless the information recipient is a bonafide vendor, actively shipping me a purchase.

Done and done. Please save everyone else the trouble and just send the suit to me please! :D

Give me a back zip everytime, just find it so easy to get off unlike the front loaders which sometimes reqire your buddy's help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom