Hate to ask.... PINK gear...who makes it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fourseventeen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone know who makes professional quality PINK scuba fins? My wife is wanting some pink ones...or ones with pink accents. Something not to crazy expensive ($150 or less). She is also looking for a pink or pink accent wetsuit and BC knife if anyone knows about these items also. Thanks.

cool thanks ill check into that. I know Apollo makes some nice fins in solid pink BUT those fuggers are 200.00! I would rather spend about 100 bucks for her fins but would be as much as maybe 150 tops.
She already has a reg, computer and mask. Just need to get her fins and a BC. Think im gonna get her the ladyhawk or the libra bc so shes wanting some pink accent pieces.

You know... it wasn't until I showed my girlfriend the pink gear that she got excited about diving. Ain't gonna knock ya here.

i've been diving PINK for years most mfg's have stopped making "bright pink" gear, lately some pastel pink has been offered, but for FINS look to Ebay US Divers BLADES are great,

Mares Excel + fins come in pink!

thanks for the info guys and gals. Yeah I have been with my wife for over 3 years and just now getting her to take her cert course. Got her snorkeling about a year ago after she was afraid of fish lol. Now shes 110% comfortable snorkeling so its time to take the next step. I got her a pink mask and snorkel and she was all stoked so im sure if I get her some pink scuba gear she will be even more pumped up :wink:

Back
Top Bottom