First big trip in 2010 - PNG, Palau or Raja Ampat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

madfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is going to be my first big trip for this year, which is also going to be our honeymoon.

I couldn't decide on PNG -Walindi, Palau - Tropic Dancer or Raja Ampat (Sorido Resort)... would love to get as much info as possible on any of the above 3 places..while I kind of know what Raja Ampat is like, what kind of diving would we expect in PNG- Kimbe Bay? macro, pelagics?

Highly recommend Sorido Bay - was there in June 2009 for one week. Fantastic experience. Best diving I've ever done. Planning to return this summer - or next. Great honeymoon destination...

Highly recommend Sorido Bay - was there in June 2009 for one week. Fantastic experience. Best diving I've ever done. Planning to return this summer - or next. Great honeymoon destination...

Thanks!!! I kinda decided on Sorido Bay as well, after doing much research. Thanks for your feedback!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom