Uwatec smart pro battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi a friend of mine gave me an Uwatec smart pro, that needed a new battery.
Replaced it, but now it shows a small spanner on the display, nothing else.
Will it need new firmware or some sort of reset? Can only find info about Alladin on the net, but somebody must have been in the same situation before.
On the center of the print is an infrared eye, believe it is for service, but how and type of program??

Hello,

same problem here, anybody knows how to reset the smart Pro after battery change??

Seriell Interface does not work as on earlier models.

???

kind regards

any suggestion? i have the same problem.
thanks
Vi3da

I don't know specifically about this computer, but try removing the battery, short the computer's battery terminals together for a few seconds, and replace the battery into the computer. This can serve to reset computers that have a keep-alive capacitor in them.

i tried your suggestion but it still doesn't work. i don't see any "pad" on the motherboard to HW reset the ucontroller. i also think it cannot a so complicated procedure, but i hope it doesn't need some interaction with the IR interface...

Hi everybody. I know how reset uwatec smart com. I had same problem. But today I was reset my console and it works. :dork2:

But if you want know how, please somebody send my photo of electronic board of Uwatec Smart Com. Here is my email michal@danc.sk

Sorry for my english.

will this work with the smart Z?

Back
Top Bottom