Oly Stylus Tough 8000 w/PT-045 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerdog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Like new, hardly used with many extras. Olympus Stylus Tough 8000
STYLUS TOUGH-8000 &gt Product Support

with PT-045 housing.
STYLUS TOUGH-8000 &gt Accessories Guide

4 - 2 GB XD picture cards(1 in camera), 2 Olympus LI-50B batteries (1 in camera), Battery charger, all cables and documention for both housing and camera. I am sure there are $200+ in extras alone with xtra XD cards, battery and charger.

Selling whole bundle for $300 + shipping/insurance

Attachments

• all.JPG
    all.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 75
  • olympus.JPG
    olympus.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 65
I'm very interested if this is still available

I see that tylerdog was on this morning, so I can only believe he has chosen to ignore his ad and his PMs

Hi, Olympus has replaced my 2 / olympus stylus 790's with 2/ tough 8000's

One of them is now being replaced with the tough 8010. It flooded a few weeks ago. I have not used the other one, instead I have given it away.

I guess they know they have problems with them. Expect to have the new 8010 next week. Then I will sell it, unopened.

I did not have a marine case for any of them.

They flooded in a few feet of water on every vacation . Just a heads up !

Hi, Olympus has replaced my 2 / olympus stylus 790's with 2/ tough 8000's

One of them is now being replaced with the tough 8010. It flooded a few weeks ago. I have not used the other one, instead I have given it away.

I guess they know they have problems with them. Expect to have the new 8010 next week. Then I will sell it, unopened.

I did not have a marine case for any of them.

They flooded in a few feet of water on every vacation . Just a heads up !
Thanks for the info... Honestly, I didn't even think about taking the camera underwater without a housing. My SeaLife DC600 stopped working and I am looking for a replacement. On the other hand, I saw some photos from the Oly 8000 and figure it as a small step up from my SLDC600... My thoughts... with a housing and a camera that might make it to 33' I might have a chance if the housing starts to flood. I also have a line on some "add-on" wet lenses that would have given me a "leg-up" for my future pictures in Bonaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom