New Veo 3.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WASP7000

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone have one or get their hands on the new oceanic Veo 3.0? I'm thinking about buying one and looking for some people's reviews and opinions. Thanks!

Anyone have one or get their hands on the new oceanic Veo 3.0? I'm thinking about buying one and looking for some people's reviews and opinions. Thanks!

We have done a class for it so you can see it in action :wink:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I tried taking it but you either have to buy the computer first or pay for the class. I'm not sure I want to pay for a class on a computer that I don't have.

..... I'm not sure I want to pay for a class on a computer that I don't have.....
The first few videos are free.

Some dive stores are giving our Activation Codes to their loyal customers to allow them to check out a dive computer before buying one.

Check with your dive store if they do the same.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I don’t own one but had a look at the specs/functions. It is a good DC with all the bells and whistles you would need. I liked:

• User changeable Dual Algorithm - Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis) - Gives the diver the ability to select a conservative or liberal model.
• Batteries are user changeable
• Deep stop functionality
• Gas switching option (2 gasses, EAN only 21-99)
• SmartGlo Backlighting senses ambient light, enabling the backlight only in low light conditions (nice to have)

Our customers have loved them. Besides what Ajduplessis said, customers have stated that it is very user friendly and easy to read.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom