"Into the Drink" Distribution Expands to AMGTV, Its 4th Network in North America

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nick.Lucey

Series Host
Reaction score
# of dives
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

"Into the Drink" Distribution Expands to AMGTV, Its 4th Network in North America

April 13, 2010 -- Distribution for the acclaimed dive travel television show "Into the Drink" keeps growing at a rapid pace. In addition to Tuff TV, Resort & Residence TV (DirecTV channel 354) and Retro TV, LiquidAssets.tv, producers of "Into the Drink," have secured yet another network to broadcast the show. AMGTV will begin airing "Into the Drink" on Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 4:00 pm EST to approximately 100 affiliates coast-to-coast.

AMGTV is television's newest broadcast network providing a 24/7 lineup of family entertainment programming. AMGTV is one of the fastest growing broadcast networks in the industry, delivering television to viewers through their affiliated broadcast stations and cable stations. AMGTV programming is useful and informative, entertaining and distinctive. A slice of life with shows that highlight the entertainment wishes of viewers: Home Life, Adventure, Sports, Drama, Comedy, Health, Finance, Instruction, Travel and Children’s programs. Access Media Group has been involved in the entertainment business for 30 years. LiquidAssets.tv isn't stopping there. They are in negotiations with other networks that cover North America, including Canada, as well as other neighboring countries, and they have already secured international distribution for Into The Drink in Russia with more international networks expected this year.

"Into the Drink" is a hosted travel show comprised of 13 half-hour episodes each season. Filming locations for Season One included California's Channel Islands; Costa Rica; Fiji; Grand Cayman; Guadalupe Island off the coast of Mexico's Baja; Utila and Roatan in Honduras's Bay Islands; Wakatobi, Indonesia; St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands; and the Turks & Caicos. Season Two destinations include Belize, Dominica, the Galapagos, Hawaii, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Queensland, and more.

The show airs at 11:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. EST on Tuff TV, on the Retro Television Network every Saturday night at 11:30pm EST, and on Resort & Residence TV (DirecTV Channel 354) on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. EST, Mondays and Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m. and Sundays at 4:30 p.m. EST. Distribution for "Into the Drink" is constantly growing and updates will be made as they become available on the official fan site of "Into the Drink" at www.intothedrink.tv.

LiquidAssets.tv also leads "on-location" trips to join them as they film episodes of "Into the Drink" in exotic locations for Season Two. Upcoming trips include Ambergris Caye in Belize April 20-24, Kona, Hawaii aboard the Kona Aggressor August 14-21, and the Visayas, Philippines October 19-29. For more information about these on-location trips, please visit www.intothedrink.tv/travel.

For more information about how to tune in on AMGTV and the other networks, please visit www.intothedrink.tv/watch.

Into the Drink in Russia. From my experience with Russian divers, this is a perfect fit!! Maybe not so good for the industry or the health of reefs, cenotes, etc.

Mike, we ensure that no corals drink any alcoholic beverages during filming of the show. Now what they do on their own time is their business.

I have been dying to see this show... I will have to check to see if I get AMGTV.. so far no luck with cable in Denver.... and there are a lot of divers here!! :wink: I might just head over to my parents to watch it on there Dish TV....

Sweet! Thanks Nick!

Congratulations on the show's successes, Nick.

In Dallas, TX, AMGTV is channel 31.4

Don't know if AMGTV is available on cable or satellite.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom