Demo SLX 800i Video Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nocturnal Lights

Contributor
Reaction score
Nocturnal Lights still have a few SLX 800i demo units sitting on our shelves. For those who are looking for a great bargain, these SLX 800i Focus/ Video Lights have great output power can be used interchangingly as a focus and video light. Click here to check out our demo SLX 800i.:cool2:

bump :)

another bump :)

The 800i's are packaged for photo and videos while the 800t is packaged for general scuba diving. The "i" stands for "imaging" and the "t" stands for "technical."

The 800t currently comes with three packages. The standard package which has just the standard handle, the technical package with neoprene hand mount, and the technical package with an aluminum goodman handle.

The 800i currently comes with a neoprene protective buoyancy sleeve and a ball joint or a flex arm arm mount that allow you to mount the light to your strobe or video arm. We offer a full line of arms and accessories for all the video and still underwater housings as. You can find everything on Http://store.nocturnallights.com.

Both the SLX 800i and the SLX 800t lights come with an interchangeable 12 and 60 degree beam and you can switch them out quite easily. We also include an adapter to change the beam to 90 degrees.

Let me know if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to assist you.

I like the idea of changeable beam angle. So could I buy an 800t with neoprene hand mount and add a flex arm mount or buy an 800i with flex arm mount and add a neoprene hand mount? What would be the difference?

Bsteg, I think you just became my contact on Vimeo (partial pressure productions), these are the lights I use. And they are awesome. I just got the 800i, first because the were the demo model and cheap, and second because they included the flex arm adapter, which is like $30. If someone im diving with needs a light, I can just take off one of the video ones and they can use the handle that is on there, a lantern style one.

That was me. I tried to "like" one of your vimeos but it wouldn't let me. So, can that black lantern handle come off on the 800i so the light can go in a wrist strap?

Yes the handle is removable and you can use the neoprene hand mount or the goodman handle with it.

BTW we got some more demo units available. On top of that we have a few refurbished lights as well. If you're interested in the refurbished lights please PM us.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom