UWATEC Aladin Prime Error

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bradpait

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm getting a message on my UWATEC Aladin Prime that say E37. It only does it when at depth. If I remove the battery it will go back to normal and just do it again. It isn't flooded. I'm not the original owner of the computer so I can't send it back to scubapro. Anybody ever have this?

I believe I saw that in the owners manual when I was looking for help about mine killing batteries while stored away and off. If you dont have your manual contact me and I'll look it up for you.

Yeah i have the manual, error E3 or E6 is a battery error, this is omething else. Thanks though.

Reviving this thread: My Subgear xp10 (the made over Aladin) just turned over the same error message E37.

Good thing it happened while we were going up to do our safety stop, but definitely freaked me out to dive without a depth gauge.

So far found nothing on Google or the manual for E37. Anyone know what it means?

Back
Top Bottom